Wonderful Wednesday: Things I am thankful for in order of appearance
1) Trader JOES: A little bit of LA has come to NYC. Check out gals there are actually NICE, and smiling and call me ma’am (well, that I don’t like so much) but the price and the LA ‘tude is something the cab drivers can learn from. (Plus I friggin’ HATE how big and nasty Whole Foods has become. They don’t give a crap anymore).
2) $1.99 Glass of wine. OK, buy the whole bottle, drink the whole bottle. Or at least half, especially after a day like today. So, for $1.99 have a glass of very nice VENDAGE Chardonnay with my third favorite thing,
3) Jungle Lime Mexican Grill– unfortunately Park Avenue’s best kept secret (because it will go out of business) fantastic and cheap and healthy Mexican–Bella and I ate A LOT for $16. Like really? You can’t buy groceries for that and make a meal.
4) Live to Dance: OH MY GOD! can you die for these two? D’Angelo and Amanda– you KNOW they are re-incarnated. Otherwise they are as SCARY as they are amazing:
5) Modern Family on ABC– Need I say more?
7) The internet cause I am blogging.
Um that about wraps it up. Life is good. At least for today.