New York Lotto: $88 Million
So, what would I do if I win? I pondered.
- Stop working, start writing. A lot. Make millions more on fantastic screenplay.
- Buy a pent house, a country house, a villa in Italy and the South of France, a Ski Condo…somewhere
- Buy a boat
- Send Bella to private school
- Travel. First class. In my own private jet
- Hire a masseuse. To live with me. On call at all times.
- Hire a chef, a personal trainer, a body guard, a chauffeur, a shrink.
- Buy a Porsche–convertible.
- Give my family some dinero so they’d never have to worry again.
- Start a foundation for a children’s charity. An animal charity. and disease research–not necessarily in that order.
- Donate time in a third world country. With lots of bug repellent. And bottled water.
- Hire a husband. Or something like that.
There. That’s my list. Hmmmm. Maybe life would be boring.,, Wouldn’t it? What’s your list? You can pick more than one!