So, me being the consumate blogger, came across this post:
“A recent study will have men shaking in their boxers if they choked the chicken a bit too much in their younger years. Researchers at the University of Nottingham have determined that men who masturbate often in their 20s and 30s are far more prone to developing prostate cancer. The scientists surveyed 800 men and about half of them had suffered from prostate cancer. The same data could be attributed to gentlemen that got their mack on frequently with …
Chloe: “are you friggin NUTS? Ya can’t get to me here.”
Chloe: “Maybe I was a little too close. I’ll try this spot.”
And, if all else fails…
Chloe: “if I can’t see her…then obviously, she can’t see me.”
Well done, Chloe. She wins…as usual.
On Monday, Yahoo published this: FIVE SIGNS YOUR JOB MAY BE IN JEOPARDY. Not incoincidentally, is the fact that the article is on the Hot Jobs site. But I thought they’ve missed a few, rather obvious contenders. So, I’ve listed them here:
1) Your office is moved to the basement.
2) You are asked to pay for pencils, pens, and computer paper.
3) Your email account no longer works.
4) I.T. does not come to fix your email account.
5) You are “unfriended” by all the people you work with.
6) Your boss no longer greets you.
7) You read in the trades that your division …
Thought it was time to take stock of the New Year, so I did an internal survey and thought I’d share it with you:
1) Google is not always the best way to research the facts or the truth.
2) Puppies and babies are equally adorable and annoying.
3) Loving Care was created for your child’s teenage years. For each one, add 1000 gray hairs.
4) No two people ever see the same event from the identical viewpoint.
5) French fries are best when crisp on the outside.
6) Journalists sometimes lie. And sometimes …
I finally got an office. It’s an awesome office. It used to be a closet, but now? It’s all mine.
I’ve made it. I’m thinking I feel not at all that different than Barack, that first day he walked into his …
So, I don’t know what your first day on the job looks like, but mine is usually looks something like this:
9:00-9:30 - Arrive at work. Get coffee
9:30-11:30 - Get office supplies and set up office
11:30-12:00 - Hang Pictures–Make office look nicer
12:00-12:30 - Email all my clients new contact info
12:30-2:00 - Go out to lunch with new boss
2:00-3:00 - Meet office staff
3:00-4:00 - Meet my staff
4:00-5:00 - Set up plans for next day
5:00-6:00 - Look busy
6:00-6:15 - Pack up office
6:16- Go Home
And, here’s what Obama’s first day might look …
You’re still here, in my heart, in my head, in every sense of my life. I always think of you, and when I do, you’re still here, still near.
Happy birthday, dearest dad. I love you.